You Can’t Buy Good Health… …but you can buy good small group health insurance. With health care costs continuing to rise, today more than ever, quality major medical insurance is an absolute necessity. Without it, an accident or illness could mean financial disaster.
- How much will it cost me on a monthly basis?
- Are there deductibles I must pay before the insurance begins to help cover my costs?
- What doctors, hospitals, and other medical providers are part of the plan?
- Are there enough of the kinds of doctors I want to see?
- If I use doctors outside a plan’s network, how much more will I pay to get care?
- Are there any limits to how much I must pay in case of major illness?